Watch Recording - Available until March 31, 2021
October 1, 2020 - American College of Dentists Ethics Report - The New Professionalism -
The 2020 virtual Fellows Forum provided a preview of the Ethics Update: New Professionalism, a research study commissioned by the ACD Board of Regents and completed by Dr. David W. Chambers, Editor of the College.
- November 11, 2020 - Virtual Town Hall Meeting with the RCDSO - Watch Recording
Mr. Faulkner will address his vision for the RCDSO, where the regulations are going, and current issues. He is also joined by Dr. Michael Gardner, Director of Quality Assurance.
- October 15, 2020 - Looking for MB2: Endodontic Nirvana - Watch Recording
Dr. Gary Glassman addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics.
- October 1, 2020 - Modern Advances in Periodontics and Implantology - Watch Recording
Dr. Naheed Mohamed covers the recent advances in technology and its use in dentistry.
- May 28, 2020 - Take Charge of Your Practice Recovery Process - Watch Recording
Sandie Baillargeon talks about how to take proactive steps to restart your practice and set the stage for a robust recovery.
- May 21, 2020 - Q & A on COVID-19 and it's impact on Dentistry - Watch Recording
Dr. Sumon Chakrabarti's open forum discussion about COVID-19 and issues with respect to Dentistry.
- May 14, 2020 - HPDA Virtual AGM and Presentation by Dr. Manor Haas - Watch Recording
Dr. Manor Haas takes you through Endodontics in the COVID Age: What to do Now and Moving Forward.