A Fresh Start in 2021
While the Lockdown has kept us apart, HPDA will continue to create unique venues for its members to interact and learn together in 2021. HPDA is pleased to continue to offer a schedule of renowned speakers from a variety of disciplines this year. As always, we aim to provide our members with ample opportunities to earn continuing education credits to maintain good standing with the RCDSO.
This year, our featured presentations include:
- Dr. Sumon Chakrabarti- COVID-19 Second Wave and Vaccine Updates
- Risk Managing Your Practice with Dr. Lionel Lenkinski
- HPDA Specialists Round Table with Dr. Paul Bhatti, Dr. Michael Yang, and Dr. Alison Sigal
- Dr. Peter Fritz- Implant Maintenance
- CPR Certification- Health Care Provider Level C
These virtual presentations are not to be missed!
Beating the Second Wave Blues
HPDA members will also be treated to a variety of networking activities that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your home! This year we will offer:
- A virtual paint night fundraiser for our members, with the proceeds to be donated to Seva Foodbank. All painting supplies will be delivered directly to your home, followed by an artist led interactive session, as you create your masterpiece
- Drive-In movie night for HPDA members and their families
Grab your laptop and connect with your colleagues as these events are not to be missed! If you have any ideas for other events you’d like to see happen, please let us know! We are always happy to hear from our members!