CPR Certification Health Care Provider Level C – Monday, February 8, 2021
Category 2 – 3 CE Points
Course Description:Heaven Can Wait teaches First Aid and CPR courses across Ontario. Paramedic David Goodman founded Heaven Can Wait in 2005. His career as an emergency responder was cut short when he suffered a back injury while trying to save the life of a 20-year-old. David created First Aid and CPR programs that are easy to follow, user-friendly and will enable you to feel empowered when dealing with medical emergencies. All of Heaven Can Wait’s instructors are Emergency Services Workers. The WSIB of Ontario, the Federal Government of Canada and the Heart and Stroke Foundation approve all of Heaven Can Wait’s First Aid and CPR programs.
– CPR for adults, children and infants
– Symptoms of cardiac arrest and stroke
– Medical emergencies in the dental office
– Rescue maneuvers for partial and completely obstructed airways
– How to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
This course is suitable for all dental staff.
1370 Don Mills Road, Unit 300
Copyright © 2020 Halton-Peel Dental Assocation.
Managed by Bond Assocation Management