Endodontics Enriched – What could I be doing better? – Friday, October 25, 2019Morning session: Category 2 – 3 CE Points
Dr. Stephen Niemczyk graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, receiving his DMD in 1982 and his postgraduate Endodontic Certificate in 1984. He was appointed clinical assistant professor in the Department of Endodontics in 1984, and established a private practice limited to Endodontics in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, which he still maintains. He lectured extensively within the SDM at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and was later named to the full-time position of director of Undergraduate Endodontics.
Dr. Niemczyk also served as the interim post graduate director and endodontic clinic director during his tenure at the SDM. Since 1995, Dr. Niemczyk has been the director of Endodontic Microsurgery at Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts and Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. He serves as a surgical consultant to the postgraduate endodontic program at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, and a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Dental Associations, AAE, Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity and numerous study clubs.
– Formulate a correct diagnosis and treatment plan for most patient scenarios.
– Identify and be familiar with a unique instrumentation technique in a simplified sequence.
– Understand the importance of proper irrigation and the steps to achieve it.
– Utilize 3D fluid dynamics during thermoplastic obturation, and understand the steps required to
achieve this using this method.
– Appreciate the ease and efficiency afforded by increased magnification in conjunction with ultrasonics in the discovery and localization of canal anatomy.
Location:Mississauga Convention Center
75 Derry Road West, Mississauga, ON L5W 1G3
Date: Friday, October 25, 2019Registration and Breakfast: 7:30am
Speaker: 8:00 am - 11:00 am (lunch and snacks provided)
Lunch: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Afternoon workshop (separate registration required) 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Free for HPDA members.
Non-members welcome for $99 + HST
HPDA Proudly Supports
HPDA Proudly Supports Seva Food Bank as our Charity for 2021. Please consider donating using this link
1370 Don Mills Road, Unit 300
Copyright © 2020 Halton-Peel Dental Assocation.
Managed by Bond Assocation Management